Thursday, 28 October 2010


I found a great tutiorial on an American blog called purl bee. It was for a wreath made from felt in a pale cream/off white colour. They had used luminous embroidery thread to add detail to their flowers but I'm not sure that'd look right in my house so I have decided to use silvery thread and a few coloured beads instead.

So far I've cut out most of the flowers, just a few more centres to do and then I can get assembling.
I've got no idea where I can hang it yet!
for some reason I can't link to the site at the moment so I've posted the address below if you want to take a look.

Here's the wreath before it's assembled:

No comments:

Post a Comment