Thursday 5 January 2012

CROCHET AWAY

PROJECT #1

This is hopefully going to be my new hobby! I've been wanting to try crochet for a while now but wasn't sure where to start so I asked for a book for Christmas to give me something to work from.
This project is going to be a bit on an ongoing one though as after an evening of sitting having a go I've still not mastered the basics.
The book is good at giving you instructions about what to do but I still had to you tube the techniques to make sure I was doing it right.
There are some simple projects to make in the book starting with a blanket (of course!) and bunting.
Last night I made the beginning of a blanket but wasn't happy with it or the wool I used. So I'll be off to the shops to stock up on some new wool.
More to come after a lot of practise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment