Monday, 26 March 2012

BANDANA BIBS

PROJECT #8
My son who is coming up to 5 months has been suffering already with his teeth so I wanted to make some bibs to save the constant change of clothes we've been having. Unfortunately the two I made only last a few hours so I'll have to get back on the sewing machine to whip up some more. 
The pattern for these was from http://www.ellieswardrobe.com/ and there are also good instructions to follow.
The hardest part of this was turning the bib the right way round after sewing it.






You can opt for press studs or velcro fastenings for the bib. I wanted to get a tool for the press studs so that I could use it for other projects. My dad very kindly got one for me so I've got plenty of things to have a go at now!

No comments:

Post a Comment