Monday 26 March 2012

UPDATE

I haven't been too good at keeping up to date with the blog lately. We've been hit by one bug after another in our household in the last few weeks which has meant that I haven't had the time or energy to get the laptop out at the end of the day. Fingers crossed both boys are on the mend now and the recent warm weather will put an end to these dreadful germs.
A lot of the recent makes that have been going on have been gifts for others, so I wanted to wait until they'd been given before putting any pictures on here!

I am so pleased that the clocks have changed and the weather has been very spring or rather summer like. It's given me lots of inspiration and as soon as I've finished the spring cleaning I'm all set to go with lots of makes in lovely pastel colours.

Another recent find and obsession is Pinterest. I have started pinning and once you do there's no going back, my crafts board is filled with so many ideas that there aren't enough days in a year for them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment